Final Field Study - November 28

Field Notes

Date & Time - Monday, November 38 @ 3:12 pm

Climate Conditions - Cold & a little windy 

Temp - 39

Length of day - 9:20

Organisms heard & seen - I heard not much. Most of the birds, squirrels, and other animals have left. I saw the turkeys that walk around our neighborhood earlier that day. Below, is a picture I took through my window of the turkeys. They stay around for a while, I wonder when they will leave? When there was snow on the ground, we could see their tracks. Now that what snow used to be here has melted, we see their poop in our yard. 


Leaf Study 

The leaves have fallen at this point. There was snow last time I did my field study, but at this last time, it is gone. The only green recorded is from some of the grass, and the evergreens. The percentage of green has gone up because the grass is now visible. 

Here are my pictures from north, south, east, and west, along with the grid on them.

Here is my grid for the percentage of green:

Here is a column chart displaying my data: 
Here is a line graph displaying my data: 
As you can see, the percentage of green goes down at each location, until these last 2. It dipped very low last time, with the snow, and back up this week, as the snow has melted. 

Picture!
Here is my picture from the same place each time (north). I am in this picture for this final field study! There has been much change throughout the months in this location from summer, to fall, to winter, and now in a snowless winter time. 

(I don't have an EDD, because I did the leaf study project. I also posted screenshots of my graphs and data tables, so they are not linked here)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study - November 13

Field Study - September 30

October 30 Field Study